- Location: West End, Grand Bahama Island
- The Gulfstream Eagle, a spiffy 100 foot liveaboard
- Departure from West Palm Beach
The trip cost includes:
- All transportation
- Boat accomodations
- All boat meals (3 per day)
- Snacks and beverages on the boat
- All air fills
- Unlimited diving
- Reef and night dives. Talk to Nick, Danny or Jean (or someone at the shop) about the type of diving
- AL80 tanks
- Price: $1080
- Includes Bahamas port tax
- Nonrefundable deposit of $250 due at time of signing up for trip
- Make checks payable to Nick Young or Jean Posey (not to Neptune)
- Leave your name, birth date and passport number when you sign up for the trip
- Balance is due 30 days prior to departure
- Leave Neptune at 12 noon on day of departure. Be there by 11:30 AM.
- Return to Augusta early in the morning.
- BC, regulator, mask and snorkel, booties, fins, gloves, weight belt, weights
- Computer (essential). Ask Greg James why he takes more than one!
- Wet suit: 3 mm; consider 5 mm also if night diving; dive skin
- Secondary light; also primary light and glow sticks or tank light if night diving
- One air cylinder (optional, if you don't want to use the supplied AL80s). It will probably take on water, so plan on VIP on return. The boat has AL80 cylinders, use of which is included in the trip cost.
- Save-a-dive kit
- Dive log, c-card (essential)
- Goodie bag (optional)
- Safety sausage, audible emergency signalling device (optional)
- Camera equipment (optional)
- T-shirts, shorts
- Boat shoes, sandals, or whatever
- Swim suit(s)
- Sweat pants
- Windbreaker or dive parka
- Clothing for going ashore (not dressy)
- Passport (absolutely essential)
- Motion sickness prevention, remedies (especially you, Frank). If the crossing is rough, even the strongest of stomachs may turn on you. Ask Bill about that.
- Ear plugs (in case your roommate snores)
- Personal snack food
- Alcoholic beverages
- Large plastic garbage bags for wet gear
- Reading material, etc.
- Personal toiletries
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat
- Extra batteries for equipment
- Cash - don't forget tips for boat crew; allow around 10%!